October 13, 2011

Purple Haze



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

These trousers look grey or brown, but I assure you they are purple.  I got them last Friday during my secret thrifting adventure at the Orange Door

These trousers and I were friends straight from the get go.  First of all, they were on clearance (I know right???).  Second, they are this great tweed-like material.  Third, the flared legs are absolutely perfect.  Fourth, they are purple.  Purple.  Trousers.  Be still my heart. 

We had our first conflict in the dressing room, however.  These babies are preeeeeeetty tight.  I.e. I have restricted myself from any excessive sitting, walking, going to the bathroom or bending down.  Or breathing.  But, you know, all's well that ends well.  I'm sure that I'll break them in eventually. 

So, enough about the pants.  Let's move on.  The greatest thing, as I have mentioned several times, about taking my photos outside is finding the little nooks and crannies all about my town.  Hence, the reason for all the photos today.  I fell in love with this breath-taking scenery.

Can you believe this backdrop?  Yellow leaves, crystal clear water and blue, blue skies.  Does it get any better for a fall day?






 Suede Blazer-Wet Seal, thrifted; Purple Metallic Top-Express, gifted; Purple Trousers-Orsay, thrifted; Watercolor Peep Toe Pumps-BCBG, gifted; Necklace-Kohl's; Earrings-vintage from Grandma

P.S. Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs