October 18, 2011

A Breath of Fresh Autumn Air



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Got a rough start to the day.  I woke up 45 minutes late and was late to work.  I had this outfit in my head for a while, so luckily getting dressed was a snap today.

Unfortunately, it didn't turn out as well as I thought it would.  I didn't hate it, but I felt kind of like . . . bigger in it.  

Once you get into a panicked and rushed state from the start of your day, the rest of the day kind of seems to keep that mentality.  

When I got home, my kids started going nutso.  Conner was picking on Brielle, which made Kaden pick on Conner (he is extremely overprotective of his baby sister) and chaos started up.  

Suddenly Conner asked me to go pitch him some balls in the front yard.  I obliged.  I pitched some balls to Conner and Brielle was my outfield ball retriever.  It was the best decision I'd made all day.

It is truly amazing what a bit of fresh air and some random activity can do for your mental health.  I encourage you to try it.  Do it now. 

 Sheer Button Down-Ann Loft, thrifted; Blue Polka Dot Tank-gifted; Sailor Pants-vintage; Heels-BCBG, gifted; Earrings and Necklace-vintage from Grandma; Ring-Encore

P.S. Don't forget about the $20 discount to eShakti's online store!!!! (Do you all remember this dress?) All you need to do is use the discount code ROBIN0811. The code is valid through October 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs