October 16, 2014

Thursday Mixer--Beige Oversized Sweater

I got this sweater with a gift card when I was pregnant.  I knew that it would be handy while my belly grew bigger--as it was very roomy.  And I also suspected I would like it far afterwards also.  It wasn't maternity, after all.  And guess what?  I was right.  I love this sweater.  Comfy, neutral color and oversized.  Perfection.

This sweater was on clearance when I got it and it cost $15.  I've worn it 5 times on the blog (far more IRL), making the current price per wear $3.

1, Now, 3, 4, 5

As I've said, my mother in law has been helping me out with Reilly while I'm at work.  And Kaden has been staying home since he is being homeschooled this year.  The other day I came home to Kaden holding Reilly and shooshing me at the door.  "Gramma Pam won a bunch of money and a cruise!" he announced.

Uh oh.  I thought.  This is not good.  Frantically trying to get my mother in law's attention and afraid she was getting scammed, I stopped and listened to her part of the conversation for a bit.  And then I started to laugh.

My mother in law had been on the phone with these people for well over half an hour.  But she was not being scammed.  In fact, she was straight up fucking with these people.  Sarcasm left and right.  But she didn't ever indicate that she wasn't interested so they had to follow sales protocol and stay on the line.

 My mother in law is a genius.  A hilarious genius.
Beige Oversized Sweater-Old Navy; Pleather Leggings-Kohl's; Tennies-Ked's, thrifted; Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Glasses-Bebe; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs