October 15, 2014

Wordy Wednesday--Individuality

I've read a lot of blog posts lately about staying true to yourself via your blog.  A lot of it had to do with comparing your blog to that of the "big bloggers."  We, as bloggers, all do this from time to time--I'm sure even the "big bloggers" do it now and then.  But we have a duty to ourselves and those that read our blogs to stay authentic.  I always try to.  And, after all, staying true to yourself is a sign of maturity and security.  It's what makes you great!  So why not let it shine?!

 via


via











Vintage Polka Dot Handkerchief Hem Dress (worn as a skirt)-vintage; Striped Blouse-Sears, vintage; Suede Wedges-Target; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs