October 1, 2014

Wordy Wednesday--Fitness Motivation

For the past few days, my brother, Patrick and I have been waking up at the buttcrack of dawn (that is a legit time of day) to work out.  They go to the gym and I pop in Hip Hop Abs and go to town.  I have to say, I was apprehensive about waking up at an ungodly hour after getting no sleep at night (Reilly still doesn't sleep through the night).  But it turns out--I love it!  I love starting my day by working out--it gives me more time and energy to get things done in the morning.  Plus, I feel much better about getting more exercise as I haven't had time to otherwise and I am still fighting off that pesky pregnancy weight (20 pounds to go . . .).  So here are some quotes for you all that are going through the same or similar struggles . . .

via


 





Maroon Leggings-Wal-Mart; Chiffon Tank-Bebe, thrifted; Studded Pointed Toe Flats-Target; Choker-vintage from Grandma; Diamond Stud Earrings-gifted


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs