October 28, 2014

Share the Covers--Something

The original by The Beatles . . .


And the amazing cover featured on one of the best movies on the planet, Across the Universe . . .

 

This outfit was shot on one of those amazingly perfectly fall days.  It was drizzly but still.  And the moisture in the air was maintaining a gorgeous color in all the trees.  It's happening.  We had a good fun streak of high, hot temps, but it's cooling down now for sure.  And can I admit that I'm not mad about it?

I'm not a fan of the cold.  But I can do an occasional chilly.  I don't like slush or snow, but I'll take some rain.  And I definitely like the option of throwing on a leather jacket without sweltering.

I drove by this spot and just knew it was where I wanted to take my pictures.  The tree was such a brilliant yellow and it looked amazing against the bold red bridge. 

I was so stoked about it that it warranted an Instagram.  By the way--are we friends there yet?  It's my new social media fave.

Navy Joggers-Wayf from Nordstrom's; Pale Blue Tank-thrifted; Sandals-Candie's; Belted Cuff-H&M; Earrings-gifted; Glasses-Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs