October 10, 2014

Mission #43, Day 5--Vintage Navy Jumpsuit

Well folks, it's the last day of Mission Week.  Today I share one of my favorite vintage finds.  I love this jumpsuit and I have worn it about 325 times.  I love the back the most.  But it's complicated.  Because I can't usually expose the back at work.  So today I threw a blazer on and went to werk.  I mean, work.  Har har.

So, I've been homeschooling Kaden for this school year through Connections Academy.  I'm going to do a post on this soon.  Honestly, we are two months in to the school year and I feel like we are still getting in the swing of it.

I have mentioned on the blog before that Kaden has ADHD.  And I don't mean the "oh that's over-diagnosed" kind.  I mean, fully legit literal ADHD.  While Patrick and I have teetered back and forth on medication (and we've had him on it and taken him off of it), we're opting to do this without medication.

Putting him in an online school was a big part of that.  And thus, Patrick and I have been his teachers.  And this is where I have to give a big shout out to all teachers.  I cannot tell you the patience it has required to work with Kaden.  Seriously, everyday I am drained.

But it has also been incredibly rewarding.  His grades are better than thy have ever been.  And although it was a very rocky start, there have been several times that he was actually able to retain and repeat information back to me.  And that is pretty cool. 

Also, if anyone needs to know anything about Africa--I'm your girl.  Seriously.  A-N-Y-THING.

Navy Jumpsuit-vintage; Beige Blazer-thrifted; Platform Loafers-A.N.A., thrifted and gifted; Fox Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Kohl's; Sunnies-shop in mall

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs