June 18, 2012

No Justice



MusicPlaylist

To say that it was motha *bleep!*in' hot today does it no justice.  It got to 100 degrees out and I thought I was gonna sweat this blazer freaking off.  

Now that I got your attention with that super sexy image, let this outfit be proof that you can pretty much throw a blazer on any outfit and it transforms into work appropriate. 

Snakeskin tank and leather shorts?  To a law office?  No.  Add a blazer and some conservative footwear and you're ready to go!

In all truth, I wore this exact outfit yesterday.  But, as we all know, if we don't blog it, the outfit never happened.  So I took it upon myself to go ahead and give her a proper debut today.  

While up in Wyoming visiting my Grampa (thanks for all your great encouragement on my last post btw!), I found myself in Pamida.  What is that?  The only clothing "store" in town.  Picture Wal-Mart only about 1/20th of the size with no groceries.  That's Pamida.

As I sifted through the gobs of Tweety bird tees and multicolored capris, I came upon this little gem.  What?  Snakeskin?  Asymmetrical hem?  On clearance?  Say no more . . .  

Yesterday for Father's Day, we got up at the buttcrack of dawn (I am just full of lovely mental pictures today aren't I?) to take Patrick's dad out to breakfast.  It was the worst service I've had in a while, but it was good to see him and Patrick's sister.

Then, we came home and took a fat nap.  This may or may not have been the result of staying up way too late the night before S.O.A.ing it up.  And then we grilled the most delicious burgers ever.  I even put blue cheese crumbles in the beef.  Fancy.

And then Patrick, Kaden and I went to the movie theater to see the Avengers.  I give it two and a half stars.  It was mildly entertaining and there were some funny parts, but it was loooooong.  And loud.  Plus, I don't know why, but I've never been a big Ironman fan.  

Then there's today.  Which was so freaking hot I barely remember what I did at work today.  Other than sweat.  (Open with TMI, close with TMI.)

  White Blazer-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Snakeskin Asymmetrical Hem Tank-Pamida; Leather Shorts-Kohl's; Two Tone Cap Toe Heels-Franco Sarto; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs