June 6, 2012

Legal-licious



MusicPlaylist

I feel like, if I worked at the Gatsby Salon on Jerseylcious and instead of a hair salon, it was a law office, this is what I would wear to fit in.

 After a blah day at work, I got off and got to spend some time with the bestie, Matty.

My mom has decided to retire my wedding dress from being held captive (she was afraid I'd buckle and show Patrick . . . she is so wise), I took Matty over to her house to try it on again.  

This time I brought a mock up of my birdcage veil and my Faux-nolos.  Turns out, it is still as beautiful and perfectly fitting as it was the first time round. 

Then Matty and I headed out to some wholesome dinner.  And by wholesome, I clearly mean Chick-fil-A.  Love that place. 

We had planned on swinging by a jeweler to look at bands for Patrick.  Pat and I decided that he would let me pick his band out for him and give it to him at the altar on the wedding day.  Sweet, huh?

The only issue is that I thought I would know the kind of band Patrick would go for.  But I showed him a catalog to get an idea.  Turns out, I was wrong.  So wrong.  Hence why I have now called in for backup via the bestie.

(Um, please excuse the bandaged foot.  I had a fight with the rolly mat thingy under a computer chair and it kicked my footsie in the tootsie.  For real.  Those spiky bastards are vicious.)

In other news, we are currently in a tornado watch/thunderstorm watch/flash food watch.  And it is fuggy as muck outside.  Honestly, I feel for you that deal with humidity nearly daily.  It is somethin' else. 

  Cobalt Blue Shift Dress (worn as a skirt)-Petite Sophisticate, thrifted; Zig Zag Striped Peplum Top-Kohl's; Strappy Sandals-Candie's; Bracelet-vintage from Grandma; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs