November 29, 2012

Threesome Thursdays--Cognac OTK Boots


 

These boots are only a couple of months old to me, but I've already worn them several times.  I was in the market for a soft brown, flat, tall boot for a while and when Charlotte Russe had their BOGO half off sale online, I knew it was time to take the plunge.

They were $40 which is pretty steep for me, but a decent price for a boot.  The color is perfect, the buckles are charming and they are comfy as hell.  They work great for skirts, dresses and pants alike.  Now if I could only get some more meat on my skinny legs to hold them in place, we'd be gravy.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

After the impromptu trip to see my niece's Christmas program last night and getting home super late, I apparently got all out of routine.

I usually leave my house at 7:45 to take my kids and the neighbor kid to school.  And I get up at 6:40 or so.  This morning, my brother (who is still staying with me thank GAWD), shook my leg at 7:45 to wake me up.

"SHIT!"  Apparently, I forgot to set my alarm.  Is it just me (and my best friend Chris) who automatically think of the part in Home Alone when this happens?  ("PETER! . . . WE SLEPT IN!")

I also forgot to set the coffee.  Major fail.  And I forgot to pack the boys' lunches.  Doh.  And, because I hadn't bugged the kids all morning to get dressed, brush their hair, etc., they hadn't.

Luckily, like I said, my brother was there to help with the kids and the rest the morning went off without a hitch.  

Also, I have found a new photo location obsession: the 29th Street Mall.  I have always shied away from it in the past because I was afraid it would be packed.  But I forgot I live in the Square State and we don't really have "busy" places.  And the mall is so pretty all dressed up for Christmas.  And apparently, we have an ice skating rink.  Who knew.

 Striped Pleated Dress-Gianni Bini; Polka Dot Navy Tank-Jersey, gifted; Orange Tweed Blazer-J. Crew, thrifted; OTK Cognac Boots-Charlotte; Watch and Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs