November 25, 2012

I Don't Wanna


 

I didn't actually wear this today.  I actually wore it to work a couple of months back (gotta love a backlog!), but I still remember how much I loved this outfit.

Tomorrow, as we all know, is Monday.  A Monday after a long holiday weekend.  Yuck.  Hard to get up after sleeping in for four days.  Hard to get back in the swing of things after the kids have been off of school for a week.

Aw that is the downside to long weekends I suppose.  So, I guess I shall recap the good things to look forward to tomorrow.

For starters, the younger kids come home tomorrow.  

I finally finished (for real this time) the Christmas DVD, so no more Nero or Powerpoint or mulling over every single music lapse or picture line-up.  And, I don't want to pat myself on the back, but it's pretty good.

With the help of Pintrest, a huge old stack of magazines (some even from the 90's!) and my Stylebook app, I have enough outfits set up and planned to last me until the end of the year.

My brother has an interview tomorrow!  And I am wishing him all the luck in the world.

 I got out all of our Christmas decorations so that the kids and I can start putting them up.  This is seriously one of my favorite events of the year.

 So even though it's gonna suck for us all to get up early, drag our tired butts to work and deal with what couldn't live without us on Wednesday, let's try to remember that Mondays don't last forever.

 Handkerchief Hem Polka Dot Sundress (worn as a skirt)-vintage; Green Sweater-Target; Cognac Knee High Boots-Charlotte Russe; Gold Skinny Belt-vintage; Earrings-gifted

1 comment:

  1. Love the tiny polka dot print on your skirt :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs