November 18, 2012

Taking Advantage


 

This weekend I've been taking advantage.  Let me count the ways . . . 

1.  Totally took advantage of shopping with my sister in law.  She spotted this bubble gum pink varsity jacket with an R on it!!!  On clearance.  Basically, it didn't take much convincing to get me on board with the purchase . . . but my SIL said she would take the blame anyways.  Whatta girl.

2.  Totally taking advantage of my brother being here.  It's nice to have an extra set of hands, that's for sure, but more so, it's nice to have some adult company.

3.  Coffee.  With Kaden's birthday party on Friday night, we're all a little worse for the wear sleep wise.

4.  Gorgeous don't-even-need-a-coat weather.  I'm lovin' it up for as long as I can.

5.  Wedge sneakers being back in style.  I've had these forever and now I can wear them with a little extra pep in my step.  It makes me laugh because Bob at my office used to get on my case about not owning any sneakers.  So I ordered these.  Apparently these, to him, are still not sneakers.

6.  A clean house.  Well, for the ten minutes or so it stays clean anyways between kids in and out.

7.  Playdates.  Conner and Brielle both have friends over right now--another brother and sister from their school.  People always think the more kids, the harder to handle.  I say, the more the merrier.  They keep themselves contained with company.

8.  Radio.  For as long as I've had an iPod, I've forgone the radio--minus Pandora.  But my kids actually got me back into radio lately and I can't believe how much I've missed out on!

9.  Thanksgiving week.  Short work week.  All the lawyers are out.  The Courts are closed most of the week.  Most clients are out of town and/or have all their holiday time issues worked out.  It's gonna be *knocks on wood and crosses fingers* a very chill week.  I may or may not catch up on my Pinning.

 Polka Dot Chiffon Dress-Fun2Fun, thrifted; Varsity Jacket-Marshall's; White Tights-Target; Polka Dot Socks-Target; Wedge Sneakers-Sketchers; Earrings-gifted; Watch-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs