November 19, 2012

Share the Covers--Land of Confusion

Here is the original (have you ever really watched this music video?  It is creepy as hell) . . .


And here is the kick ass cover . . .

 

Land of Confusion was the perfect song for this week.  It's Monday . . . but it feels like Wednesday . . . not that I'm complaining . . .

I Pinned this look a really long time ago (so long ago that I can no longer find the Pin) and I fell in love with the peach and black combo, not to mention the insanely girly with the edgy black.

Today was a short day for me at work because I had to take my boys to the dentist to get their cavities fixed.  They've never had cavities before.  

I can tell you, we had some massive David at the Dentist (or whatever that insanely viral YouTube video was called) moments.  

Not only that, but I've had some really crazy can't explain 'em things happen to me today.  For one, I was just talking about how writer's block has been rearing its ugly head around here on the blog.

And whattayaknow, Natasha comes to the rescue with this awesome post.  I will be using her tips to try to get myself out of this funk.

Not only that, but last night I'm hanging out with my brother and randomly started thinking about the old Choose Your Own Adventure books.  Do you all remember those?

Here I think "hey, this might be a good blog post to get me out of my funk."  Well, you know what they say about great minds, right?  I was beaten to the punch by this amazingly stylish lady.

So the funk remains.  What do you all do when you can't find anything to write about?  Typically, I get all my nonsense jibber jabber out on Patrick, but now he's not here.

Whatever it is, I gotta do something.  Strangely enough, my outfit inspiration has been great, it's just the words.  I got nothing.

Peach Shear Maxi Dress (worn as a skirt)-vintage; Embroidered Button Down-Jonathan Martin, thrifted; Blazer-A-List, gifted; Combat Boots-L.E.I.; Broach-vintage from Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs