July 15, 2013

Mission Monday #13--Keeping Cool in the Office


Well hey there y'all!  I'm back from a week long vacational bliss.  You probably didn't notice that I was gone because I had posts scheduled, but I was.  So that is why I haven't visited any of your blogs yet--still trying to tackle that blogroll.  

I've got a lot to share about my vaca, but that will have to wait because today we are talking about next week's Mission Week challenge and what a challenge it is. 

Summertime.  It's hot.  It's easy going.  All you want to do is lounge around in shorts, flip flops and tank tops.  But you work in an office.  And even in my very liberal office, that attire is a no go.  So what's the solution?

Simplicity.  Making your body comfortable without showing too much skin (or sweat . . . ew).  There are tips and tricks to this--what are yours?

I will be exploring different ways to keep cool while looking office appropriate all next week.  I do hope you'll join me.  In the meantime, I'm going to catch up on all that you guys have been doing!

Black Lace Shirtdress-thrifted; Neon Yellow Skinny Belt-Target; Neon Yellow Cap Toe Heels-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs