July 26, 2013

Mission #13, Day 5, Tip 5--LINK UP!!!

My last tip for Mission Week won't be for everyone.  It involves shorts in the office which for most people won't fly in the office.  But for those of us where it is allowed, here are my tips.

First and foremost, as old school as it is, it is imperative that your shorts pass the fingertip test.  No Daisy Dukes are going to pass the office test.  I guar-ran-tee-it.

As you can see by my eloquently demonstrated photo above, these do.  My second tip regards the shape of the shorts.  It may seem like a no-brainer, but you don't want to be caught in tight ass shorts at the office.

Third, think of the design and fabric.  In other words--no denim.  No frayed edges.  Nothing too wacky.  Keep it classy.  These shorts are leather, but they are baggier, longer and dressier.

Plus, I stand by my go-to formula and that is this: add a blazer to nearly anything and it can damn near always pass the office dress code laws.

Leather Shorts-Lauren Conrad; White Blazer-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Mint Sheer Tank Top-thrifted; Platform Oxfords-Ana, gifted; Sunnies-Target; Earrings-gifted


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs