July 12, 2013

Mission #12, Day 5


It's the last day of Mission Week and what better way to celebrate stripes than with a nautical tee?

Very luckily for me, this nautically themed tee went perfectly with my newly thrifted rhinestone tulle mini skirt and newly thrifted studded booties!

I added the pearls and fun sunnies to give it that extra glam factor that was hushed by the casual vibe of the shirt and edgy booties.

I found this cute little walkway right next to one of the attorney's offices that I had to deliver discovery to.  I can't believe I've never noticed it before because I go to this office a lot.

So did anyone else don stripes this week?  If so, make sure to add your link below.  Stripes are something I truly believe every girl either has or really desperately needs in her closet.  Who's with me?

Rhinestone Tulle Mini Skirt-thrifted; Red and White Striped Tee-Jones New York; Studded Booties-thrifted; Pearl Necklace-Kohl's; Sunnies-Target


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs