June 2, 2013

Bad Luck

Wanna know something totally random and spooky coincidental about me?  I ruin houses.  Sound weird?  Allow me to elaborate for you.

I grew up mostly in rented houses my whole life.  We moved like seriously every year.  And damn near every house I've moved out of, has been destroyed.  Maliciously.

 When I was in kindergarten, we lived in Englewood, a suburb of Denver.  We lived in a duplex.  We had the upstairs and there were neighbors that lived in the basement.  Directly after we moved out, the basement completely flooded and was destroyed.

When I was in second grade, we moved to the town we live in now.  We lived in a small single level house at the end of a cul-de-sac kind of situation.  My bedroom window was a bay window and it sat in the very front of the house.  Two months after we moved out, a car ran through my bedroom window.

 When I moved out on my own, I moved to Fort Collins.  It was a single parent's housing community and we lived in a small upstairs apartment.  After I moved out, the apartment building across the parking lot burned down.  It was very serious and there were two deaths.

 Is that not crazy weird?  I swear.  And to be honest, I feel like I'm missing one in there somewhere.  So I guess there is a lesson to be learned here.  And that lesson is this . . .

If you know that I have lived in a house that you are living in (and odds are on my side here since I've lived in at least a dozen houses and apartments in my life) . . .

It's probably a good time to move.  Because once I move, that house is haunted in bad luck. 

In This Moment Tee-from concert; Grey Cutoff Shorts-Forever Denim, thrifted; White Tennies-Keds, thrifted; Mint Skull Belt-Target; Watch-Patrick's; Mirrored Aviators-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs