November 8, 2012

Threesome Thursdays--Red Pendleton Pencil Skirt


 

When I first spotted this vibrant little number, I fell in love, but I was weary about the $20 price tag.  I wondered if I would get the wear out of it.  So far, though, so good.  Current price per wear is about $3.

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3

Aside from this red skirt, you know what else is awesome?

Forgoing cooking dinner and ordering pizza.

Watching a movie with the kids that none of us have seen before and ended up loving it (Are We Done Yet?).

Being warm enough sans jacket. In November.

Today is Patrick and I's two month anniversary.  I really miss him, but it is awesome nonetheless.

The mess in my kitchen.  Because Brielle made everyone hot chocolate.  According to her, it was her best yet.

Milkmaid braids.  Easy to do.  Loved by all.  Hair out of face and off neck all day.

Being in pajamas by eight.

So far, Date Night is awesome and hilarious.

 Wool Red Pencil Skirt-Pendleton, thrifted; Grey Ribbed Turtleneck-Wal-Mart; Necklace-gifted; Earrings-gifted; Snakeskin Pointed Toe Kitten Heels-Alfani, gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs