November 15, 2012

Threesome Thursday--Mustard Sweater


 

Not only did this sweater work for the Fall Fashion Challenge, but it also works for Threesome Thursday.  I thrifted it over a year ago and have worn it at least a dozen times.  Unfortunately, it was bought without tags, so I have no idea the brand.

Top Left to Right-1, 2, 3
Bottom Left to Right-1, 2, 3 

Just in case you can't tell from the photos, today was one of those days where it smelled and looked a blink away from snowing.  Luckily, though, it didn't and was only slightly chilly.

You may be wondering what the hell is up with the YouTube video today.  Well I decided to forgo the music portion today to feature the amazing highlights video that Kaden's coach made for the team.

Now I am not into football.  Like at all.  But I do a similar DVD every year for Christmas and send them out with our Christmas cards with photos from the year with all of our family and music and the whole bit.  So I can appreciate the work that goes into it.

In case you watch it, Kaden is number 65.  If you are so inclined, skip through to 3:16 and you will see the hit that Kaden took this year that took him off the ground and brought me out to the field in a panic.

If you can't tell by my chipper writing style this evening, I actually have adult socialization tonight!  My mom and brother came into town and we went to dinner.

They are both staying the night and my brother and I are currently indulging in some movie time.  Specifically, The Campaign, which should be much more enjoyable now that the elections are over.

And we have a big day tomorrow.  My oldest son turns 12.  Tweeeeelve.  I can hardly believe it.  I know I am only 18 years older than him, but every year on his birthday, I feel like I've aged ten years.

His party is also tomorrow night.  Yep.  We are going moonlight bowling and then having several tweenie rugrat boys staying the night.  I'm already terrified.  

So I think this chill kind of night is much needed.  And so is time with my brotha-man.  So if y'all will excuse me . . . 

 Mustard Sweater-thrifted; Grey Wool Jumper-thrifted; Argyle Tights-Kohl's; Hat-Forever 21; Saddle Oxfords-Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs