October 18, 2012

Threesome Thursdays--Lock Print Blouse


MusicPlaylist

I found this lock printed blouse in a consignment store while I was birthday shopping (para mi!) earlier this year and it has quickly become a favorite in my closet. 





We have been blessed the past few days with some amazing weather.  Chilly, yes, but clear skies and temps in the high 60's.

And even though I've wanted to savor these last few weeks or so of nice weather with bare legs, I have to ultimately succumb to the fact that pants or tights are actually much more temperature friendly.

I actually did something new with my hair today (amazing!) by following this really easy pin.

Tomorrow is Friday and I couldn't be more excited . . . well . . . actually I could . . . 

You see, it will be the weekend, but . . .

Both of the boys have playoff games.  Out of town.  Early in the morning.  So no sleeping in on Saturday.

Then we have to get the house ready for the Halloween Party on Sunday by re-cleaning the house and decorating and shopping for the supplies.

Not to mention the actual party on Sunday wherein there will be anywhere from a dozen to three dozen kids from ages 4-12 here.  (whyyyyy can't anyone R.S.V.P. anymore?  I seriously have no idea how many kids to expect!)

But, at least the kids will have a really fun weekend and that is what is important.  Plus, there's always next weekend, I guess.

In the meantime, I am going to relish in the fact that we are supposed to have awesome weather this weekend.  We've actually had amazing luck with weather every year that we've had this party.

Not only that, but in mix of all the shtuff, we also get to carve pumpkins.  I am not a fan of carving pumpkins.  I am terrified of using a butcher knife without severing a limb and I think the pumpkin guts are nasty.

But, I tough it out.  Cause that's what moms do.  Am I right?

 Tweed Trousers-Orsay, thrifted; Lock Print Blouse-Fun 2 Fun, thrifted; Cognac Knotted Booties-Charlotte Russe; Bangles-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted; Cape-Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs