October 15, 2012

Share the Covers--These Boots Were Made for Walkin'

Here's the original . . .


And here's the cover . . .

 

 They most certainly were.  I bought these boots a couple of weeks ago with the infamous BOGO $15 Charlotte Russe sale that they have what seems like every other day and haven't worn them until today.

I don't know what I was waiting for, but I am certainly glad I got to give them a spin.  I can't wait to layer them over some skinny jeans and leggings in the winter.

Even though I usually shudder at the thought of winter, today I can mention the w word with a straight face because . . .

Today was absolutely gorgeous.  The sun shone, the sky was clear, not a drop of rain.  I even was a little warm in my sweater to be honest!

Speaking of sweaters, I came home to a package.  It was from a clothing store for Patrick, which is an odd turn of events in our house.

Well, there was a few things in the package for Patrick, but also something for me!  He picked out this adorable cardigan for me.

 Apparently he had to use a gift card he's had forever.  But the point is that he was thoughtful enough to get something for me while he was browsing for himself.

I swear sometimes (actually most times) I don't know how I got so lucky to end up marrying such a thoughtful man.

 He's all about the little gestures that make me smile, like the other night when he randomly decided to give me a foot massage.

All this mushy talk makes me even more impatient to show you guys our wedding photos.  I can't wait to get my hands on that disc!!!!

 Dress (worn as a skirt)-City Triangle, gifted; Black Sweater-Kohl's; Boot Socks-Ross; Boots-Charlotte Russe; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs