October 11, 2012

Threesome Thursdays--Shearling Booties


MusicPlaylist

Welcome welcome to Threesome Thursdays.  Today, we are talking booties.  Shearling booties to be precise.  (sing it with me now: boots with the fuuuuuuuuur . . .)



I bought these babies in February of this year at Target I believe and they have yet to disappoint me in comfort, style or warmth.

Today I added them to my vintage striped mini dress, a denim vest and some footless tights for a truly autumnal look.

 As happy as I am that tomorrow is Friday (what what!), I cannot believe how quickly this week/month has gone.

Some of y'all may remember that every year we host a Halloween party for the neighborhood kids.  Between the kids in Patrick and I's families, the neighborhood kids and kids that my kids invite from school, day care and football, it usually ends up being around 40 kids.

We have a bunch of games and do crafts and have snacks.  Then for the grand finale, we have a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood.

This is gonna be our third year doing it and the kids just love it.  I am getting nervous, however, about being able to pull it off this year.

After planning a wedding for the majority of the year, I'm kinda all planned and partied out.  But because I spent all year planning a wedding, I owe it to my kids to get it together.

So, that's what I'll be doing this weekend, the last weekend before the big party--planning, cleaning, decorating and getting ready for the party.

Patrick has drill and the younger kids are at their dad's so it's up to Kaden and I to get it handled in their stead.

 Wish me luck y'all.

  Striped Minidress-vintage; Footless Tights-Kohl's; Denim Vest-Christopher & Banks, thrifted and DIY; Shearling Lined Booties-Mossimo; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs