October 14, 2012

Behind the Scenes


MusicPlaylist

Before we get to my bigbigbigbig news, allow me to give you an apology and a pre-story story.

First of all, I'm sorry for you readers and all the people I was around today for the blindingness that is the ensemble de jour.

It is unnatural to wake up at 6:30 on a Sunday, but that's what I had to do this morning.

But that is what I had to do because Kaden was going to Grandma Pam's so I could meet Patrick down at the base to get my military ID.

Their ID system was down (of course) so the trip was for naught.  And I couldn't stick around for it to come up again becaaaaaaause . . . 

Guess what ya girl was doing today?  Took a trip down to the 16th Street Mall to meet up with Justice to cover a photo shoot!!!!!

I'm sorry to say this is more of a tease than a story because I have to wait until after a meeting with Justice to spill the beans in full but I will tell you . . .

This was such an amazing experience to be a part of.  After getting to know the models and seeing Justice in action and just experiencing a photo shoot was incredible.

Not only that but . . . location!  location!  location!  L-o-v-e-d walking outside to take a breather and being right on 16th Street Mall.

And, let me add that I found this rooftop cafe totally abandoned, perfect for city shots without fear of conversation with the general public aaaaand parking on the street is free on Sunday.  Score!

So even though the weekend flew by as usual, I'd have to say, not a bad one.  And, I may even be ready for Monday.  And some flats.  Definitely flats.

  Neon Tee-Michael's; Leather Vest-Miley Cyrus; Skinny Cargoes-Kohl's; Two Tone Cap Toe Heels-Charlotte Russe; Chain Bracelet-vintage from Grandma; Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs