March 17, 2012

Patrick Rules


MusicPlaylist

As you can see, I was a bad Irish woman and didn't wear any green today.  But, we still had an amazing St. Patrick's Day.  

We stayed in this beautiful townhouse wherein I spent most of the morning in the hot tub with the kids.

Then we went into town and had a horse carriage ride around downtown.  Brielle loves horses and this was def a highlight for her.  

Then we went tubing.  Well, everyone but me and my youngest niece Emma went tubing.  They all had a blast and Emma and I stayed back and colored in her new coloring book (c/o Auntie) and ate M&Ms.

I found this secluded little spot to take my photos behind some other townhouses we are nearby.  It had gorgeous views, but was really muddy and stinky (someone dumped a whole garbage bag out back there).

Then we had an amazing dinner of corned beef (actually Kaden's favorite), roasted veggies, corn on the cob, brats, noodles and garlic bread.  Sooooooo good. 

Also, as I mentioned earlier, my kids totally thought that Patrick ruled the world today.  He was telling one of the boys to do something earlier and they were giving him a hard time and Brielle said, "you have to listen to him 'cause it's St. Patrick's Day."  




Red Jeans-thrifted; White Shear Top-thrifted; Black Minidress worn as a Vest-gifted; White Slip On Tennies-Keds, thrifted; Cuff-gifted; Earrings-gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs