November 21, 2011

Yikes



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

For those of you who know me IRL, you know that when I put my mind to something, I do it.  Period.  The end.  Well, I've decided to do something that will shock both my IRL and bloggy counterparts.

It's nothing new or cutting edge, if you will.  But a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.  And this girl is about to have a fabulous wedding.  But, this girl is also a mother of three and has a slight shopping problem.

So, the only solution is that I/we need to cut corners where corners need to be cut.  This means (are you sitting down?), ya gurl cannot go shopping at all from now until the wedding next year. 

That's right.  No shopping.  No thrifting, no consigning, no clearance racks, no. shopping. puh-riod.  The only exception to that is that if I get gift certificates, I may use them, but only for within $10 of their worth.  Other than that--nada. 

This . . . will be tough.  It's going to get reeeeeeeal creative around here, ladies.  I have plenty of clothes that don't get nearly enough love as it is and while I justify my addiction with my ability to steal a deal from any clearance rack or thrift store, I really do need all the extra monies I can get.  So, starting now until late summer/fall next year--shopping is a no no.

My face below should sum up about how I think about that. 

Blue Shift Dress-Petite Sophisticat, thrifted; Brown Sheer Beaded Top-In Studio, thrifted; Gray Sweater Tights-Vera Wang; Brown Suede Boots-F21; Cuff and Earrings-Kohl's; Red Peacoat-Kohl's

Guess What???

Do you all remember the $20 discount to eShakti's online store that I recently featured ( remember this dress?)?  Well the kind folks of eShakti have decided to extend your ability to take advantage of  the discount code ROBIN0811. So if you missed it the first time, here's your second chance!  This code is valid through December 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.  Second chances don't always come around this easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs