November 8, 2011

Ladies Who Lunch . . . in Colored Tights



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I am a member of the Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association and every second Tuesday of the month, they hold luncheons at a big firm in downtown Denver.  They have a speaker that speaks (duh) about different topics. Today's topic was how to make your attorneys look like super stars.

Naturally, I pictured putting Daryl in a sequined suit with smoke, light and music effects when he entered the Court room while Morgan Freeman narrated.  But, this is not what they meant.

It is always fun.  You know me, I love any chance to reconnect with Denver.  Plus, it really is entertaining and informative.  This time I kidnapped (or paralegalnapped, if I may) Sally and took her with me.  It was nice to have some company and someone to connect with there.

You all know what else falls on the second Tuesday of every month, don't you?  Every Body Every Wear hosts their monthly challenge and this time, they chose colored tights.  See the other lovely colored legs here.

I've always had an overwhelming relationship with tights.  When I was little, they were a pain in the padded A.  They were itchy and tight and just annoying, especially when going to the bathroom. 

When I was in high school, though, it was like a colored tights EXPLOSION.  You see, I was a total freakshow in high school.  I thought I was a punk rockin bad ass.  Nearly everyday I had on a different colored fishnets, knee highs, thigh highs or funky socks.  I had every tight from camo to Beatleguise to sparkly to striped.  I layered them, I wore them under skirts, shorts, dresses and everything in between. 

I still have all those tights.  Maybe one day I will take a trip down memory lane and break a couple out.  Who knows, things get a little crazy around here.

White Skirt-Abercrombie & Fitch, thrifted; Black Turtleneck Sweater-International Concepts, thrifted; Gray Shear Button Down-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Black Belt-Kohl's; Wine Tights-Vera Wang; Gray Knee Socks-Ross; Suede Ruffle Boots-Kohl's; Earrings and Necklace-gifted
Guess What???

Do you all remember the $20 discount to eShakti's online store that I recently featured ( remember this dress?)?  Well the kind folks of eShakti have decided to extend your ability to take advantage of  the discount code ROBIN0811. So if you missed it the first time, here's your second chance!  This code is valid through December 31, 2011 so don't delay if you are interested.  Second chances don't always come around this easy!

Colored Tights | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs