October 8, 2015

Thursday Mixer--Spiked Baseball Hat

I ordered this spiked baseball hat randomly from Amazon a few years back.  My oldest son Kaden loved it so much that he ended up ordering one for himself as well and it was pretty fun because we had matching hats.

I honestly had no idea I would use it as much as I would!  At $12 and 11 documented wears, that makes the price per wear $1.09.  Pretty darn good eh?

Top Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Bottom Left to Right- 1, 2, 3, Now, 5,




Camo Skinny Jeans-Kohl's
Baseball Tee-Forever 21
Spiked Baseball Hat-Amazon
Black Heels-thrifted 

And also, how freaking cool is this metal sculpture in Loveland?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs