October 26, 2015

Mission #69, Day 1--HEAD TO TOE BLACK

Because Halloween is this weekend (whaaaaaaaat?), I felt it was the perfect time for a head to toe black Mission Week and here is the first look.  This is an elegant way to wear all black--a semiformal jumpsuit, a classy hat, pearls, heeled booties and a classic black bag.  PS--every time that I hear the term "head to toe black" I think of this interview with Anna Wintour:

 




Black Jumpsuit-thrifted
Bag-vintage Coach, thrifted and gifted
Booties-Nine West, thrifted
Necklace-Kohls
Floppy Hat-Kohls
Earrings-DIY and gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs