October 9, 2015

Dear Frannie Friday--Vedette Shapewear Review

I was contacted by Vedette Shapewear to review two of their bodysuits with the intention of wearing them as outerwear.  I've worked with Vedette before and it was a fun experience so I decided to give it another go!  Here are my thoughts:

For the first bodysuit, I decided to review a nude colored one.  I've always loved the illusion of being more naughty than you are actually being and nude tops and bodysuits certainly allow you to give that flirty little vibe without really showing too much skin.

For this look I went with a dinner out kind of approach.  I paired the nude bodysuit with a leather skirt, matching blazer and white hot heels.  I felt totally sexy in it and loved it!  But something that I noticed from before that held true to this review is that these pieces run extremely small.  I mean, both times I went to a tailor and got my measurements specifically for a review of lingerie and both times I almost died putting them on!

Once on, the material is rather sturdy.  As a shapewear piece it for sure does its job of keeping everything in its place.  you can tell in some of these photos where it did such a good job of giving me an hourglass figure that it almost caused my skirt to fall off!






Beige Blazer-thrifted
Black Leather Skirt-thrifted
Green Clutch-thrifted
White Heels-Charlotte Russe
Earrings-Charming Charlie's

The second piece that I chose was something I ordinarily shy away from.  Being a smaller chested woman, I find one shoulder tops hard to pull off because I need bras to actually give me a chest otherwise I look super flat.  But I decided to give it a go.

I was very happy with this piece.  It is very pretty--I loved all the lacy details and the one shoulder shape really made me feel "womanly".  It is hard to imagine but being a smaller chested woman can sometimes leave me to feeling like less of a woman because I don't have the curves or chest of a woman.  This top helped me to feel more feminine.

Again, it was hard to actually get on because they run so small.  But once it was on, I honestly didn't want to take this one off.  I just couldn't get over how pretty it was!






Distressed Boyfriend Jeans-Forever 21
Leopard Print Belt-Target
Snakeskin Studded Heels-thrifted
Earrings-gifted
Cuff-gifted

1 comment:

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs