October 14, 2015

Mission #68, Day 3--Pocahontas

Aw Pocahontas.  A girl very near and dear to my heart because I am Native American.  However, we have a love/hate relationship because I can never wear my hair in braids because I will get called Pocahontas all day.  In fact. one really mean football player in high school used to always call me Pocahontas and make Indian references (signing "how" and doing that one stereotypical war song sound with your hand and mouth) at me when he saw me.  #jerk


For Pocahontas--I went pretty literal.  Vintage leather dress and vintage fringed jacket, moccasins and really bohemian accessories.  I think this would be a little bit of a more realistic Pocahontas honestly.  #lessslutty





Leather Dress-vintage
Fringed Suede Coat-vintage
Mustard Moccasins-Target
Necklace-Charming Charlie's
Bag-Kohl's
Earrings-DIY and gifted
Ring-shop in Longmont

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs