October 21, 2015

Wordy Wednesday--Simplicity

Now that I am gone from my house for up to 12 hours a day for work and commute to work, I have learned that some of the things that I used to do--extravagant dinners, having laundry baskets empty through the week, extra baking of treats and keeping up with blogs--have to be toned down or take a backseat to the real thing I miss the most--just hanging out with my kids.  Running around the house with Reilly or doing my daughter's hair or watching random YouTube videos with Conner or having talks or doing Dubsmashes with Kaden have all become much more important to me now.  So this Wordy Wednesday is all about something I am really trying to work on being ok with . . . simplicity.


 via




 via


 via



Lace Pants-Forever 21
Grey Tee-Target
Floral Kimono-Kohl's
Studded Gladiator Sandals-Target
Glasses-Bebe
Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs