October 2, 2013

Mission #18--Crop Top Tip 3--Under Overalls


So far for Mission Week, we've shown how to wear a crop top over, on its own and now we can show how to wear a crop top under.  In other words, one of the easiest ways to get the belly baring top in rotation.  True, this top isn't a crop top but a bandeau.  Nonetheless, the same holds true.

I actually was wearing this outfit and took these photos during the flood.  This was, of course, before I knew the severity of the flood.  Literally not an hour after these photos were taken, this area was completely flooded over.  This is what happens when you don't have cable TV and don't keep up on the news.

Tonight we hit a major milestone in our house.  I cooked my first homecooked meal for dinner tonight.  Between the kitchen being packed and then not being able to unpack it with the quickness, we've been doing the pizza/fast food thing.  And it has been wearing on us greatly.  We aren't used to it.  Gross.

Not only did I get dinner cooked (with the help of my favorite co-cook Brielle, in full apron, of course), but we got the dining room table cleared off and sat down and had a proper meal.

Dinner time is a very special time for our family.  We almost always eat a homecooked meal--hardly ever do we do fast food.  We always eat at the table together.  We always use that time to talk together, shut off the electronics and just focus on being family.

I can definitely take some pride in that.  Now if I could only get my closet done with the same conviction . . .

Skinny Overalls--eBay; Leopard Print Cardigan-Merona, thrifted; White Bandeau-Wal-Mart; Hot Pink Pumps-H&M; Umbrella-Target; Earrings-Kohl's; Sunnies-shop at mall

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs