October 21, 2013

Mission Monday #20--Vests

Next week we are going to showcase one of the greatest layering pieces of the fall: the vest.  My collection has grown significantly since the blog and I for one am excited.

As you all know, the Halloween party was this weekend and I am happy to report it went off without a hitch.  Hooray!  But there was one thing . . .

Friday night I took the kids out grocery shopping for the party when some bastard hit my car in the parking lot while I was parking and took off.  I got the license plate number as well as the name and number of a witness and called the cops.

Well, the police told us to stay close to the entrance (it was cold out and I told them I wasn't going to make my kids wait out in the cold) for the police officer to arrive.  So we waited.

We saw a police car drive into the lot slowly and park.  I looked at my phone and realized that I had missed a call from a number I didn't recognize, so I called it back thinking it was the police officer.

"Hello?" I ask.
"Is this Robin _______?" a female voice asks.
"Oh yes it is," I answer, "is this the police?"
There was a long pause and then I hear this . . . "um, this is Hailey's mother.  I was calling to RSVP to the Halloween party tomorrow."
Woops.

White Boyfriend Jeans-Jordache; Camo Shirt-thrifted; Leather Vest-Forever 21; Studded Belt-thrifted; Booties-Old Navy; Earrings-Kohl's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs