October 31, 2013

Mission #20, Day 4--Leather Vest

Hey everyone.  Still feeling under the weather (which is the polite way of saying that right now I feel like curling up and dying), but wanted to share with you the fourth look for Mission Week.

Because I feel like death warmed up, I'm gonna keep it short today and just say Happy Halloween and gorge on candy for me.





Camel Skinny Jeans-Jordache; Oversized Oxford Shirt-Wal-Mart; Leather and Fur Vest-Mossimo, thrifted; Polka Dot Flats-Target; Brown Floppy Hat-Target; Earrings-gifted; Fringe Necklace-Charming Charlie's; Sunnies-Target


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs