October 30, 2013

Mission #20, Day 3--Fur Vest


I gotta say, this faux fur vest I purchased shopping with my sister in law last year has definitely made a dent in rotation.  And with the fall season in full swing, it was one of the perfect contenders for Mission Week.

I gotta keep it short tonight.  I'm fighting off what appears to be a pretty vicious cold--fever, sore throat, stuffy nose, can't breeeeeeeeeathe.

Which is ironic considering that I got my first ever flu shot last week.  Go figure.  But the bronchitis that my co-worker had a couple of weeks ago must be just now rearing its evil head.

Yay hot tea.  And Vix.

Fur Vest-Marshall's; Black Blouse-Vera Wang; Yellow Skinnies-Kohl's; Two Tone Cap Toe Heels-Franco Sarto; Earrings-Kohl's; Sunnies-shop at mall

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs