October 22, 2013

Share the Covers--In the Still of the Night


The original by Fred Parris and the Satins . . . 


And the very lovely cover by Boyz II Men . . .


 I wore this outfit several weeks back, right after the floods.  It is way too cold for bare legs anymore.  But it was one of my favorites.  I actually copied it from a SJP look from the SATC movie.

 I originally chose this spot to take my photos to assess the damage of the flood to one of the most devastated areas.  Everything was mushy.  There was caution tape everywhere.  The trees were (and still are) bent horizontal from the pressure of the water.  Random bits from people's yards were strewn within their branches.

 And a gardener snake found its way in front of my feet while I was taking these.  I hate snakes.  They terrify me.  But I tried to have a little patience with it being as how it really had nowhere else to go at the time.

Graphic Mini-Head, vintage; Sky Blue Tank-gifted by Lynne; White Blazer-Ann Taylor, thrifted; Silver Heels-Shoe Carnival; Pearl Necklaces-Kohl's and gifted from Patrick from Qatar; Earrings-gifted from Patrick from Qatar; Sunnies-Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs