September 23, 2013

Mission Monday #18--Crop Tops

I know, I know.  Fall is coming.  I'm aware.  Summer is all but over, I know.  But one thing is for sure, crop tops are still going to be hanging out with us in the fall.  So . . .

I wore my Miley Cyrus cropped moto jacket to celebrate that next week we will be experimenting with crop tops.  I say experimenting because . . . I'm very, very new at them still.  And I think a lot of us are.  They can be tricky.

My house is currently 95% in boxes and inaccessible.  It stinks like paint fumes.  It is empty and drab looking.  And we are all a bit stir crazy.

I usually limit my kids' intake of electronics, but since the weather outside has been blah, we have been busy painting and packing and all of their toys and stuff are packed at this point, I've been letting the electronic allowance dip into uncharted realms of free reign. 

This may seem like a great thing.  But my kids aren't used to so much electronic stimulation.  And while at first they thought it was the bomb, they are now just as bored with it.  I know it's only Monday, but can it be Friday yet?  Please?

Mauve Pleated Skirt-Target; Black Blouse-Elle for Kohl's; Cropped Moto Jacket-Miley Cyrus; Monogram Necklace-K-Mart; Pearl Earrings-gifted by Patrick from Qatar; Saddle Oxfords-Payless

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs