October 1, 2013

Mission #18--Crop Top Tip 2--With a High Waisted Skirt

Best way, in my opinion, to don the crop top, is via the high waisted bottoms--be it a skirt, pants or shorts.  And I am showing you my favorite look for this Mission Week, though it is incredibly old.  Like summer sandal wearing old.

The great thing about crop tops with high waisted bottoms is that it doesn't accentuate your belly per se, but your torso.  And that feels just a trite safer, for some reason.

Can I tell you something?  I've been trying to limit my caffeine intake the past few weeks.  In fact, I don't think I've really had any!  So during this whole move extravaganza, I decided to treat Patrick and I to some Starbucks.

I've never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  Never.  This day, I decided to try one out.  It was delicious, though I still don't really get all the hype.  Nonetheless, I only got a Tall.  And holy moly.

I'm not sure if those have extra caffeine in them or if I had just been deprived for a while, but I was high in the sky after I drank that thing.  Like all I kept doing was singing this in my head over and over again.


Crop Top-American Apparel; Tribal Skirt-Fei, thrifted; Gladiator Sandals-Target; Sunnies-shop at mall; Earrings-Kohl's

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs