December 20, 2012

Threesome Thursdays--Floral Jeans


 

A relatively new purchase, these floral jeans have become quite versatile and they are actually very soft and comfy.  A fun spin on a classic staple.



Today was a great day.  I got to talk to Patrick.  And not like "here's what I'm thinking for Christmas gifts" or "I got this bill in the mail".  Like joke around and stuff.  Those are the best times.

And we had brinner again.  My daughter literally made the waffle batter.  She loves to cook and I love to teach her.

It reminds me of me and my mom and me and my grandmother.  And so therapeutic.  And a wonderful bonding experience for a mother and a daughter (yes, I realize that sounds old fashioned, but it's true). 

She is getting to the point where she recognizes ingredients and measurements (she's five).  And she gets so excited.  She literally sits by the waffle iron and lets me know when the green light goes off.

I got so in the mood cooking with my daughter, in fact, that I am currently forcing my brother to watch Julia & Julie.

If you've never seen this movie, you must.  It is so adorable.  Meryl Streep's acting is, as usual, superb.  The story is so cute.  And the fashion is fabulous.

In fact, my brother has straight out laughed.  Even though he asked me the same question that Patrick does when I put in a movie he hasn't seen and is sure he'll be bored to tears with . . . "So . . . you're not going to fall asleep are you?"

Floral Jeans-Target; Striped Button Down-Kohl's; Leather Vest-Miley Cyrus; Booties-Ralph Lauren, gifted; Polka Dot Socks-Target; Coat-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs