April 9, 2013

Share the Covers--Wicked Games

The super sexy original by Chris Isaak . . .


And the super rad cover by H.I.M. . . .


So, you see this?  This light dusting of snow?  This pitiful display of winter trying to rain on my springy parade?  This pathetic couple of inches of snow closed the kids' schools today.  Yeah . . . 

I chose this cover song today not only because it rocks the hizzy on so many levels, but because Brielle, Kaden and I decided to play a little trick on Conner this morning. 

He got up and, as everyone in their right mind would think, assumed that school was on.  So we let him get dressed and get breakfast as he would any other morning.  As he was shuffling to get his shoes on, I decided to come clean.  "Conner, there's no school today buddy." 

He stopped for a moment.  Looked to see his brother and sister in their pajamas.  He looked outside and looked back at me.  "Good one mom."  *high five*

Striped Maxi Dress (worn as a skirt)-thrifted; Salmon Colored Blazer-Talbots, thrifted; Black Knee Length Boots-Wal-Mart; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs