April 17, 2013

Mission #6, Day 3 and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIELLE SUE!


I want to use this post to wish my daughter, my baby, my only little girl, the happiest 6th birthday ever!  Introducing the evolution of my Brielle Sue . . .

Brielle was born on her due date.  And despite the 6 and 5 hour labors of the boys, this little one took 24 hours.  24 hours.  From the get-go she has been a "my way or the highway", strong, stubborn, by the book little diva.  And I love her to pieces.  She's just like her mother.

When she was a baby, Brielle was colic.  And very clingy to mama.  I used to call her "my favorite accessory" because she was always in my arms, in my lap, on my hip or clinging to my leg.  (As evidenced in the photos I spoke of from my sister's blog.)

She has also always been very organized and responsible.  And motherly.  She is the one that tells me what I need to be doing ("Mom, don't forget to pick up milk at the store").  She potty trained herself, always dressed herself and her latest favorite activity is helping Patrick make juice in the juicer.

It is so hard to believe that my youngest child turns 6 today.  I told her she wasn't allowed to turn 6, but I guess she had to.  We were snowed out of her original wishes of going to IHOP due to the never-ending blizzard, but luckily we enjoyed pancakes and strawberries and homemade orange juice and French toast and scrambled eggs (Patrick's specialty and the kids' favorite).  She enjoyed her birthday and so did we.  Family birthdays are the best.

Black Trousers-Kohl's; White Eyelet Button Down Blouse-thrifted; Black Boots-Wal-Mart; Belt-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs