April 19, 2013

Mission #6, Day 5


This very casual look for Mission Week was photographed last weekend--before the impending doom that was a three day blizzard.  You may or may not be able to tell that the wind was blowing at a good 165 miles per hour this day.

I have to say, as fun as this black and white week was and as many pending outfits on the same trend on my mind, I am excited to get back to color next week!

I am also very excited that the sun has stuck around to melt much of the snow off of our lawn.  This means that the original plan for bouncy houses to be delivered on Saturday for Conner's birthday party and on Sunday for Brielle's birthday party can continue.

And I'm excited to get through the massive to-do list that I have for both parties this weekend under wraps so I can actually enjoy some of my weekend watching my kids have a ball bouncing their little hearts out.

Mostly I am excited that this week is over.  I am super drained.  In every sense of the word.  Although it did help for Patrick and the kids to clean the house top to bottom last night while I was grocery shopping.  That helped a ton.

If you wore black and white this week, please link up below!  I am excited to see how everyone else did up this spring trend!  (I was excited a lot today.)

Black Boyfriend Denim Shorts-Candie's; Grey Tank-thrifted; Black and White Gingham Button Up Blouse-thrifted; Sequined Oxfords-thrifted; Necklace-gifted; Starfish Earrings-c/o Touchstone Crystals; Chain Bracelet-vintage from Grandma


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs