April 30, 2013

Mission #7, Day 2


Day 2 of Mission Week with florals.  I was tickled pink when I found this skirt at Rockin Robins, one of my favorite consignment shops in the area.  It happens to be on my way home from work . . .

I was actually sad when I saw these photos; they didn't come out as good as I would have liked.  And the reason it was such a bummer was because this was one of my favorite outfits lately!  It was very professional and stylish.

But c'est la vie, right?  I'm busy gearing up for another bummer--more snow.  Yep.  Tomorrow is the first day of May, which is usually a surefire sign that shorts season is upon us, and the forecast is snow.  Again.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to drown my sorrows in some Mongolian Tofu.  Sounds like a good way to end the night, eh?

Lace Floral Pencil Skirt-Worthington, thrifted; Chambray Button Down-thrifted; Black Sequined Heels-Target; Watch-gifted



Grab button for MISSION-WEEK


No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs