April 15, 2013

Mission #6, Day 1

I'm really excited to start Mission Week where we explore different ways to wear black and white--spring 2013's top "trend".


What I'm not too excited about is the fact that these photos are from last week because we currently have 8 inches of snow on the ground.

But I'm not going to complain.  I'm done complaining about the weather.  I won't complain that it is mid-April and I'm still scraping my windshields.  I won't complain that this is the fifth snowstorm since March 1.  I won't complain that I have still not gotten to break out a single sandal.  I won't complain that I'm still wearing a winter coat.  Every.  Single.  Day. 

 I'm just ready to give up.  Ok Mother Nature, fine.  We aren't getting a spring.  Fine.  Just be straight with us.  Speaking of Mother Nature being a tease, my best friends live in Denver, which is about a 40 minute drive from where I work in Boulder.  He IM-ed me this morning.

Chris--"Is it snowing there?"
Me--"Duh"
Chris--"Really?"
Me--"I'll send you a pic from my window."
Chris--"K.  I'll send you one from my window."

Mother Nature.  She's a clever one she is.

Cream Trousers-thrifted; Black and White Striped Blouse-thrifted; Black Sequined Heels-Target

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs