March 10, 2013

What Blizzard?


Allegedly, we had a blizzard yesterday.  In actuality, it just snowed pretty good and the wind blew.  I don't mind spring snow storms much because they are just wet.  Not particularly cold and in Colorado, the snow barely sticks to the sidewalks and streets in the spring.

Not only that, but today it is gorgeous and sunny.  In fact, we are supposed to be in the 70's this week.  THE 70'S!!!!!  I am getting major spring fever over here.

We now have all the necessary elements: we are in March, Daylight Savings time has now come and gone and the weather is looking pretty promising.

Accordingly, I've spent my weekend doing all of the spring cleaning things I've been putting off all cold and dreary winter.  Really boring stuff like organizing cabinets and closets and drawers.  But it feels so good to be all tidied up!

I've also enjoyed the new bluetooth headphones that Patrick got for me.  I can listen to Pandora on my iPad without having the rest of the house subjected to my music and I don't have to be stuck to a listening device! So while I cleaned out and organized stuff, I was bumpin'.

Naturally, I put it on the Notorious B.I.G. station and got doooooown kids.  Biggie, TuPac, Snoop, WuTang and Dr. Dre.  You should have seen me when Gangsta's Paradise came on.  I swear as long as I live I will remember those lyrics and feel like a bad ass Michelle Pfeiffer walking around my house with my expired coupons and out of date granola. 

Black Skinny Jeans-Mudd; Black Sweater-Kohl's; Black and White Gingham Shirt-thrifted; White Peacoat-Rue21; Black Buckle Knee Boots-Charlotte Russe; Grey Boot Socks-Ross; Heart Cuff-gifted; Red Polka Dot Scarf-vintage; Earrings-gifted

Don't forget about the eshakti discount code (FRNNIEPNTZ) to use for 20% off until March 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs