March 25, 2013

Mission Monday #5--Drip Drip Drop Little April Showers--An Ode to Polka Dots

All right ladies, this is Mission #5 *cue this song*.  Even though Colorado thinks it's still December, we are, in fact, on the verge of April.  And usually that means little rain showers.

So in the spirit of little raindrops on our window panes and sprinkling our clothes, let's beat the weather to the punch and all wear POLKA DOTS next week!

I own an embarrassing amount of polka dots--dresses, skirts, jeans, blazers, sweaters, blouses--but I don't think I'm the only one out there with a mild polka dot obsession, am I?

So by this time you should know how it works.  Mission Week will start on Monday, April 1st and run all the way through Friday, April 5th.  On Friday, I will host the link up party.  You can participate the whole week or just one day if you like.

I am already running through a million polka dot outfits in my head and I am crossing my fingers that the weather will cooperate and let me break out some skirts and dresses sans tights.  C'mon sunshine!  Stay for a while will ya?

Aaaaand below is what happens when I hear a ginormous pile of snow fall from the tree branches and turn around thinking I would see my brand new fancy schmancy camera in a pile of snow.  Thankfully, it was safe . . .

Cobalt Blue Skinny Jeans-Jordache; Grey Tank-thrifted; Polka Dot Blazer-Marshall's; Sequined Oxfords-thrifted; Necklace-gifted; Earrings-gifted

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs