March 29, 2013

Dear Frannie Friday--Best Food Documentaries

Yesterday I talked about how many food documentaries that Patrick and I have watched as of late that led to our recent decision to go vegetarian.  They were so good and so inspiring I thought I would share some of the best ones with you all today, if you're so inclined.


This documentary really focuses on where your food comes from, the benefits of shopping locally for your fruits and veggies and the taste benefit of locally grown food.



This documentary focuses on how what you eat effects your health and overall well-being.


3.  Vegucated

This documentary follows three average New Yorkers who decide to make the switch to veganism for six weeks.  I guarantee after you watch this you won't want to buy meat from a factory ever again. 



Hands down the most inspirational of all the food documentaries we watched.  This video uses the research of many scientists, but focuses on two in specific as well as the extensive research and book from China on food that dates back several decades. 

Do you have a question or an idea for Dear Frannie Fridays?  Send me an email at franniepantz@hotmail.com!

Shear and Striped Purple Skirt-thrifted; Black Blouse-Kohl's; Metallic Cardigan-Target; Lace Up Sling Back Booties-Nine West, gifted; Striped Tights-gifted; Earrings-Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs