March 7, 2013

Mission #3, Day 4


I've enjoyed this Mission Week, but I have to say, I am getting a little sick of jeans by this point.  I'm really more of a skirts and dresses kind of girl, so this was really stepping out of my comfort zone a bit.  

Moving along though, another way to give the jeans and a tee look a little more oomph is with layers.  Layers, layers, layers.   

Of course, in the name of the gorgeous spring (SIXTY DEGREES!!!) weather we've had lately, I decided to layer my layers in pretty bright colors! 

But snow is on the way.  But so is Friday.  Which means the weekend is one the way.  But ours is already filled to the brim.  But it is the weekend.  It evens out.

Red Skinny Polka Dot Jeans-Old Navy; Navy Striped Sweater-Banana Republic, thrifted; Yellow Oxford-Kohl's; Leather Jacket-Target; Suede Wedges-Target; Beaded Bracelets-Kohl's; Yellow Hoop Earrings-gifted

Don't forget about the eshakti discount code (FRNNIEPNTZ) to use for 20% off until March 20th!

Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs