March 8, 2013

Mission #3, Day 5


Well kids, it's the last day of our Mission Week and I am feeling pretty accomplished.  We've come along way baby!

Another great way to jazz up your jeans and a tee: one word: accessorize.  On this day (not today, I have to admit this is from a couple of weeks ago, I chickened out and wore a dress . . . anyway . . .), I chose a top with beaded detail, big earrings, high heels and big earrings.

Today was an incredibly amazing day.  I want to go into detail, but I'm going to save that for the weekend because there was so much going on that I am pooped.

And because we are currently in Winter Storm warning, hopefully awaiting a phone call from Patrick's base telling him that drill has been snowed out and thus planning a weekend of relaxing with no plans whatsoever, I'm sure I'll find time to devote to a better post later.

So as the cool 50 Shades of Grey folk say, Laters Baby.  (For the record, I have no idea what that actually means, but it sounds cool.)

Skinny Blue Jeans-thrifted; Beaded One Shoulder Tank-gifted; Nude Heels-Vera Wang; Bangles-Kohl's; Earrings-Kohl's

Don't forget about the eshakti discount code (FRNNIEPNTZ) to use for 20% off until March 20th!


Grab button for MISSION-WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs