August 2, 2012

Threesome Thursdays--Leather Shorts



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

It's safe to say that I have worn the holy macaroni out of these leather shorts.  I got them on sale at Kohl's for $15 and I lurve them.  

Short Suit

When you first think of leather shorts, you usually picture three adjectives: short, tight and black.  Notice I did not mention versatile. 
 
No Justice

Boy was I in for a pleasant surprise.  I wear these shorts all.  the.  time.  They are buttery soft, the perfect shade of brown and can easily shift through all four seasons.  

My mom graciously garage sale-d these lovely drop earrings for me last weekend and with little beads that are the perfect shade of blue.  

So I want to talk about something today.  As we all know, I am in the middle of wedding planning mayhem.   It is exhausting, but it is exciting. 

I have cuts, burns and blisters all over my hands from all the DIYing, but it is all coming together.  And I am so stoked to see all the RSVPs coming in and the motif being nurtured into a beautiful creature.

So, I realized today part of the reason why you all get the pleasure of hearing all my wedding planning on here.  I can't talk about it at work.

Here's why.  I work in a family law firm.  And our clients are quite involved in their emotional turmoil of separating.  So whenever I mention that I am getting married or my wedding, I don't get a normal reaction.

The normal reaction, so you know is a bubbly smile, a congratulations and questions about when, why, how, who and what will the ceremony and reception be like.  Where are you going on your honeymoon?  Who's your caterer?  

These are some of the reactions that I have gotten: "Good luck", "Have fun with that" and the ever popular, "just make sure you get everything in writing!"

How sad that some people can be so jaded.  But I don't cur none.  I'm getting married next month (I KNOW!!!!) and I can't fucking wait!

Leather Shorts-Lauren Conrad; Mint Short Sleeved Button Down Blouse-Style & Co., thrifted; Leopard Cardigan-Merona, thrifted; Studded Wedges-Kohl's; Earrings-gifted
 
Don't Forget!

About the email I got from Stella with Kohl's.  They want me to extend to you a 10% off discount to their online store by using the discount code BLOGIT10 upon checkout until August 23, 2012.  How cool is that?

So go buy sumpin purty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call it your two cents, I call it priceless. Thank you so much for visiting! I read and cherish every single comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs